Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Beaded Necklaces *UPDATED*

Here are updated examples of my beaded jewelry. As always, I'd be happy to do a custom piece or help you complete an outfit...just let me know what colors you're looking for and what style you like!

"Rose"






"Faith"





"Elena"





"Brooke"



"Abigail"



"Colette"





"Eve"




"Fiona"



"Sierra"






All of the necklaces range in length from 13" to 16" including the pendant. Since I have to be able to purchase my beads ahead of time (I don't have as big of a stockpile of supplies for my beaded jewelry as I do for my dominoes), I will ask to receive payment before I begin your piece. Thanks for your understanding!

Prices are as follows -

Necklace: $25
Earrings: $15
Bracelet: $15
Necklace and Earrings: $35
Necklace, Earrings, and Bracelet: $50

I AM in the process of finishing up some new dominoes, and I'm looking into getting some mini dominoes for children's necklaces (Thanks, Ang!)....so be sure and check back!

5 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, those necklaces are fabulous.

Crista Merrell said...

When you're here, we are going to HL because I want to order some "custom" jewelry. Will you name it after me? ;) It will be an original for sure!
I am so proud of you. They are beautiful! Love you.

arc10912 said...

Love them Martha....I especially like Eve. Hope to see you soon. Lots of Love --A

arc10912 said...

Love them Martha....I especially like Eve. Hope to see you soon. Lots of Love --A

LesaSmith said...

I noticed you haven't posted in a while...do you still have #56 and #43? Also, I didn't see a letter "T" necklace. Also, could you do a maroon, white and black with lots of bling with WALLER or BULLDOGS on it?
lsmith8506@yahoo.com
Lesa Smith